If you still use only Facebook to show the world what you’re about, it’s time to TikTok on into future friends! The exciting app, previously known as Musical.ly, is used to create video content with loads of editing tools. With more than 800 million users globally and being the fastest-growing application in recent years, the world is your stage!
Looking like a pro is free
It all started with short 15 second videos that allowed voice-overs and intriguing editing tools to make rock stars out of everybody on your block. Yes, even Suzi, who got kicked out of choir practice, suddenly became Celine Dion for her 15 seconds of fame.
When the Chinese company ByteDance took control of Musical.ly in 2018, the TikTok revolution kicked into high gear with millions of users realizing the fun the video app offers. So, download TikTok now if you haven’t already and get going on your singing, skitting, or comedy career using only your phone.
Yes, TikTok makes you look like a pro, even if it’s your social media debut. Get in on the action and start sharing your videos with the close-knit TikTokking community. Be super creative and try this simple trick to reverse your video before publishing it.
How to reverse a TikTok
Follow this quick guide and add more fun to your video editing tricks.
- On your iPhone or Android, go to TikTok and open the app.
- Find and press the plus icon that’s in the middle section at the bottom of your screen.
- Start recording your video by holding in the red button.
- Press the checkmark when you’re done recording
- Choose the icon that looks like a clock for the “Effects.”
- Press the new “Time” icon
- Select the pink “Reverse” button
- TikTok will show you the video, and if you like it, press “Save.”
- All you have to do now is tap “Done” and share like you always do
More video action to try out
If you want to try more editing tricks on other platforms, be sure to give the Byte and Dubsmash apps a chance on your screen.